Anonymous asked: gif of miserable at best? or jamie all over? :)
I’ve already done Jamie All Over, so I’ll do Miserable At Best!!
If I answer any of y’all questions privately don’t freak out when it comes from my personal blog and not this one!!
Oh and I use Photoshop CS5.1 to make all my pictures!
1. Open the picture you want to put lyrics on
2. Click this button to make a new layer
3. Click on the brush tool
4. Use this menu to adjust the size of the brush so the circle fits perfectly on the picture (this will need to be adjusted with every picture)
5. Make a circle in the middle of the picture
6. Adjust the opacity of the circle so it looks like how you want it
7. Click the text tool and draw a text box in the middle of the circle
8. Type the lyrics into the text box
9. Adjust the font, the space between the lines of text, and the space between the individual letters until it looks like how you want it
10. Go to file > Save for Web and Devices
11. Make sure it’s being saved as a JPG and then save it
If you have any further questions, don’t be afraid to ask (:
Anonymous asked: Wait you take the sat tomorrow? What grade are you in?
I actually took it this morning! And I’ll be a senior HOLLA!!
falling-into-the-rain asked: I don't know how in the world I didn't find this Mayday Parade blog earlier <33
Awwww thank you so much! I’m glad you like it (:
werebetterfriendsthanlovers asked: can you teach me how do you that circle thing you know what i mean?
I will make tutorial either tonight or tomorrow when I get back home form taking the SATs!