Today is the day, snow is washing over Georgia. This is what they've been waiting for.
THIS IS PERFECT
(I would have posted this when it was sent but I’ve been without power and internet since wednesday bc I’m actually in Georgia with the snow and ice darn)
— Anonymous: Hello! I'm a big fan of your blog and now of mayday parade, and I've been wondering if you can answer my question? I've looked everywhere, but I can't find the answer. Who sings miserable at best, along with Derek? I can't seem to identify him. Thank you and you have a nice day! :D
This is a sideblog so I can’t follow anyone! Sorry!
Do y’all like the graphics with a single picture or double better for some of them?
OK! The following songs I haven’t mad ANY graphics for and I want to change that so I can finish the Song Directory!
Please send me your favorite lyrics from the following songs ONLY!
Even Robots Need Blankets
I’d Hate To Be You When People Find Out
I’d Rather Make Mistakes
If You Can’t Live Without Me
Repent And Repeat
Sorry, Not Sorry
The Torment Of Existence
— Anonymous: simple overview of how you make gifs?
- I download the video as a .mp4
- File > Import > Video Frames To Layers
- Choose “Selected Range Only” and “Limit To Every 2 Frames”
- Choose the section I want to gif
- Edit frames to length I want (usually 12 - 20)
- Change delay from .4 to .1
- Crop if needed
- Add text if needed
- File > Save For Web And Devices
- Make sure it’s saving as a .gif
- This is where I re-size it by adjusting the Width
- Make sure it’s under 1M
* I might also re-size it as soon as I open it to 900 width if it’s really large
* The more frames you have, the smaller you will have to re-size it
Jake Bundrick + Singing (x)
How would y’all feel about some Ghosts gifs? Yes? No?